Notifications
Clear all

Please help

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@tajik)
Topic starter  

Hi, I'm Tajikistan High school graduate. I want to study medicine in USA or France or Germany BUT NOT IN Tajikistan or Russia. to explain more clearly my situation let me tell about my county and my self.* About Tajikistan med schools i just can say that our med school have three group :1. Tajik(Pharsi) 2.Russian 3. English. Most of lessons in med school are theoretic and a few part is practice.Lectures are based information from latest 1900 years. I you wanna really be a good doc in Tajikistan u must study medicine by yourself by using latest information in medicine sphere most of which isn't available at lesson time. By the way entrance fee for Tajik people is about $10000 or more. I think it's the worst place where u can study medicine! About myself I just can say that I'm a member of Tajikistan international chemistry Olympiad team and GPA verifies from 4.8 to 5 (in our country max GPA is 5). 0y parents are just doctor who are giving with big difficulties my tuition fees to my school.(it's more than $900). So I need info about med schools in EU with low tuition fees like in France or Germany. So please help me!!!!

ReplyQuote
(@drdave)
Admin Admin

I'm not familiar with medical schools outside of the US. Almost all medical schools in the US are very expensive. It will be very difficult to get into a US medical school without having attended a US college.

I wish I had more helpful information, but your questions are outside of my areas of experience.

ReplyQuote
Share: