Notifications
Clear all

Any information about Tech Technological University? Masters in Pediatric Medicine

10 Posts
7 Users
0 Likes
(@johnv)
Topic starter  

Hey everyone, I have been looking into the possibility of doing a Master's program in Pediatric Medicine, which will be a great way to take advantage of my creativity and experience. Tech Technological University seems like a great option, but I don't know a lot about them. Would anyone be able to give me some information?

This topic was modified 1 year ago 3 times by DrDave

ReplyQuote
(@drdave)
Admin Admin

@johnv

I'm not at all familiar with the school or the program. I've never heard of a Masters in Pediatric Medicine. I have no idea what someone would do with such a degree. Can you provide more information as to how you heard about the program and what you think it would help you do after you graduate? 

ReplyQuote
(@drdave)
Admin Admin

I did a brief review of their website and I personally would avoid this program if you are based in the United States. It appears this is an online university based in Mexico, which they refer to on the website as the United States of Mexico. I have never heard of any country with that name and I am guessing they are trying to confuse non-Americans with thinking they can get an on-line American degree. 

It does not appear that this program is accredited to grant college credits in the United States and I would be concerned that any coursework would not transfer to a US university.

I got a headache just trying to read through some of the course descriptions. I'm guessing a lot of the content has been translated from another language or is written by someone for whom English is not their native language. 

And as I said in my previous post, a masters degree in Pediatric Medicine would have very little value in the United States.

ReplyQuote
(@jennifermesa91)

@johnv

Hello! I have completed a Master's degree at Tech Technological University. I am sure that it is an excellent decision and I can recommend it. Tech University of Technology offers a master's degree program in Pediatric Medicine that is one of the best in the country. The program offers an excellent opportunity for those who want to hone their skills and knowledge. In addition, the teachers are very experienced.

This post was modified 1 year ago by DrDave

ReplyQuote
(@natalia-robayo)

Pediatric medicine is based on children, babies, this program helps us to understand how is the development of them in their different stages, either with a disease that the patient has. It is very important to know about the subject to be able to react and to know how to proceed in cases of diseases, to be able to detect them in time.

ReplyQuote
(@stevee11)

I am taking the Master in Pediatric Medicine at the university and the content is quite up to date and well explained.

ReplyQuote
(@drdave)
Admin Admin

The previous positive responses about Tech Technological University appear to be by people who work for the website and not actual students. If they can show me proof otherwise, I will revise my statement.

Until that time, avoid this school as they are willing to employ deceptive practices to promote themselves.

Even if they can somehow show information to suggest they really are students there, I can confidently say that a masters degree in Pediatric Medicine from this school would be of zero career benefit in the United States. 

ReplyQuote
(@alex-vill-rguez)

@johnv 

Hi! I did a Master's degree in paediatric allergology some time ago and it was a good experience. The content was of high quality and what I liked the most was the professionalism of the teachers, who were always willing to answer my questions. The complementary material (readings, activities, tests...) are very useful and, to be honest, I highly recommend the university to everyone.

ReplyQuote
(@jessal)

A very good master's degree, I feel I learnt a lot. I ended up happy with the investment I made, and yes, I would do a master's degree with this institution again.

ReplyQuote
(@drdave)
Admin Admin

Just be clear that all of these replies are spam responses by the same person/people.  As you can probably tell, whomever is posting is a not a native English speaker.

As I said previously, Tech Technological University is not accredited in the United States.  Also, there is no such degree as a masters in pediatric medicine.

I highly suggest you avoid this school.  I do have to give them credit for their efforts in self-promotion though.  I'm curious if they are paying people to post spam on web forums or if the owners of the "university" are doing it themselves. 

ReplyQuote
Share: