Clear all

New Website

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@drdave)
Admin Admin
Topic starter  

I figured it is about time to upgrade the software for this site - as I haven't updated it in several years. There is new software for websites that is much easier to administer and has many more cool features for users. I then decided that since the scope of this website has in many ways outgrown what I had intended it to be, I decided to register a new domain for the medical education component of this site.

I am currently debating moving all of the former discussions from this site over to the new site, but I don't think I'm going to do that just yet. Instead, I will probably write up a few articles summarizing the main points people have raised in several of the different threads.

Once the software has been tested out a little, I will probably close the forums here and direct users to the new site.

For those that are daring and want to be on the cutting edge, check out my new site at:

Medical Education US

The forum software is not all that much different from here, but it has many cool additional features which will probably become more apparent over time. You will have to re-register on the new site.

Let me know what you think, either here, or at the new site!

ReplyQuote
(@corpsman-up)
Estimable Member

Hey, Dr. Admin:

I just registered on your new site. Thanks for your efforts in this forum and on your new website, it is a valuable resource for physicians-in-training.

All the best,

Corpsman-Up / Curtis

Curtis Nordstrom

ReplyQuote
Share: