Notifications
Clear all

Skills needed to be a Psychiatrist

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@Anonymous)
New Member Guest

I was wondering what you should be good at to a psychiatrist. I've heard that math isn't really important for psychiatry. Right now im a sophomore and have finished all of my science classes, and have taken Principles of Biomedical Science, and am finishing Human Body Systems, and next year i will be taking Medical Interventions & Psychology. I am not very good a math. I have heard that English is an important part of psychiatry and I'm in Honors Enlgish for the second year and next year I will start AP English. I am thinking about skipping AP Chemistry next year since I'm not very good at it either. I've gotten low B's in Chemistry. Would dropping AP Chemistry be a bad idea, or could I just take it in college? And would colleges want me to have AP Chemistry if I'm majoring in psychiatry? Sorry for all the questions, but I am doing some college visits and would like to have an idea of a serious major and psychology and philosophy are my top 2, along with English & Business/Economics, but I would like to narrow it down. Thank you for reading this and i really hope you reply!

ReplyQuote
Share: