Notifications
Clear all

help this budding psychiatrist!!!!!

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@pramit)
Topic starter  

🙂 hello ppl out there, am in rotational internship in india,about to take my step 1 and 2 of USMLE ... basically wanted to find about some research projects to do during my internship, centering around psychiarty, something that does not require too much of technical knowlegde, i.e, it has to be something to do with assesment of stress in aparticular group of ppl, esp. doctors, by subjecting them to an instrrument[questionnaire, history taking]which a student who has not yet started his residency can do.....

i will be posted in all depttments one by one so i can easily pursue my projects while doing my duties[when i'm free in between]

any help or furthe4r clarification will be welcome 🙂

ReplyQuote
(@corpsman-up)
Estimable Member

Hi Pramit:

I do not know which instrument would best suit your needs, but a search on Google of "stress level instrument" gives a boatload of leads. Give it a peek!

I used the Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System instrument (created by CDC) for my master's research. I believe it has a stress-related module, but it has been several years now so I could be wrong. Still, it would be worth a look.

Good luck on the USMLEs! 😀

Curtis Nordstrom

ReplyQuote
Share: