Clear all

Anybody can answer this question

5 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@Anonymous)
New Member Guest

Hiya.

After community college I was thinkin about applying to a college out of the city and out of the state.Do you think it's good idea.I was just debating,I mean I know I have to get accepted but it was just something I have been thinkin about for a while now.I mean I love my family but 75% of the time I really just wanna get out ya know. I live in Houston,Texas and Im always at home.I live in the city but im sick of it.Either way it goes if I do somehow get accepted out of state or out of the city and I get homesick or something I'll be okay.I think everybody goes through that at first.It shouldnt be that much trouble,you cant stay in the nest at home 4 ever.

Anybody can reply to this ... 😛 😛

ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous)
New Member Guest

thats a shame, I put this on here like almost a year ago.61 views and not one reply.I think thats pretty shotty that people would just rather read the question,and not answer.thanx alot guys

ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous)
New Member Guest

It's probably pretty tough to get a response on a med-psych website for a question which has nothing to do with either topic.

That said, best wishes with wherever you go to college.

ReplyQuote
(@drdave)
Admin Admin

Community colleges and medical school

I am pretty sure at the time you originally posted this message, I felt that your questions were addressed in the responses to the above linked to thread. If you still have questions related to this topic, please feel free to ask another clear question that you feel hasn't been addressed.

ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous)
New Member Guest

I went to medical school at 18 (Europian system) in a foreign country. It was a great experience being away from the nest and living on my own. Most kids I knew from other countries did just fine. They relished their freedom, and there was always Christmas or Easter for the homesick.

ReplyQuote
Share: