Notifications
Clear all

No science classes but want to go to medical school

6 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@Anonymous)
New Member Guest

if i want to study medicin but i don't have biology and physics i have commerce what must i do.

ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous)
New Member Guest

but i really want to be a doctor please help me.

ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous)
New Member Guest

so i won't be able to do med because i don't have science, i really want to be a doctor honestly, im still waiting for my certificate in business management, what must i do.

ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous)
New Member Guest

hi! If i want to study medicin but i don't have science subject and i really want to be a doctor please help me, im still waiting for my Diploma in business management.

ReplyQuote
(@drdave)
Admin Admin

Sorry I don't get to reply more frequently.

In order to apply to medical school, you'll need to take the required pre-med courses at a 4 year college. Those classes are:

1 year biology with lab
1 year chemistry with lab
1 year organic chemistry with lab
1 year physics

There's no way (that I know) to get into medical school without taking the required pre-med coursework and taking the MCAT.

ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous)
New Member Guest

If there was a way for people to attend an ACCREDITED medical school without prerequisites, a lot of people would do it! I am sure that every medical student and physician can tell you this: You DO NOT want to go to medical school without a solid science foundation. You also may find that you do not have the aptitude for the basic sciences as many pre-medical students discover. Why risk getting into significant debt to find out it isn't a good fit?

Medical schools spend in the high six figures training students, and they want to make sure each accepted applicant can handle the material. You might as well accept that you need basic sciences courses, and if this is what you REALLY want to do, you will do what it takes. Good luck

ReplyQuote
Share: