need help

Discussion forum for all medical education issues, including residency programs, medical schools, etc.

need help

Postby sam williams » Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:28 am

I have just completed my 12th grade in India.Now I want to pursue my medical education in the Caribbeans.I am interested in the Spartan Health Science University. I want some feedback about the course and the faculty from the graduates of this college.Since I am from India, I would also like to know about the facilities available there.
sam williams

try out spartan

Postby liya saito » Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:28 pm

I am a student of the Spartan medical school. What I like the most about Spartan is that it gives the opportunity to set-up your own clinical in the US. The added advantage is the chance to sit for the USMLE. I specially liked the small classes because I could easily approach the teachers if I had any doubt.So you can definitely try out.
liya saito

about Spartan

Postby sam williams » Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:46 pm

Hey Liya, thanks for the information. Can you give me further details about the course structure and the kind of exams the school conducts?
sam williams

Spartan Medical School

Postby liya saito » Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:45 pm

this school requires a minimum of 90 semester credit hours of college or University level studies (3 years) for admission. And students coming from countries other than the United States and Canada are required to submit their baccalaureate degree.
liya saito

Return to Medical Education Discussions