Clear all

Medical Practice Software?

5 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@alberto09)
Topic starter  

Hello Friends,

Please let me know about the Scoop on Medical Practice Software. How to shop for implement Medical Practice Management (MPM) and Electronic Medical Records (EMR) systems?

Thanks for your help in advance.

ReplyQuote
(@drdave)
Admin Admin

Hello Friends,

Please let me know about the Scoop on Medical Practice Software. How to shop for implement Medical Practice Management (MPM) and Electronic Medical Records (EMR) systems?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Medical practice software is so such a broad topic. If you can let me know more specifically what you are asking for, perhaps I can help point you in the right direction. Are you looking for a small practice, a large practice, a hospital? There is a ton of information to know, and most likely you'll be best off finding a consultant who specializes in medical software and have them do a needs assessment for your practice and assist in finding the right package for you.

ReplyQuote
(@alberto09)
Topic starter  

Medical practice software is so such a broad topic. If you can let me know more specifically what you are asking for, perhaps I can help point you in the right direction. Are you looking for a small practice, a large practice, a hospital? There is a ton of information to know, and most likely you'll be best off finding a consultant who specializes in medical software and have them do a needs assessment for your practice and assist in finding the right package for you.

Hello,

Thanks for your reply. Actually I am looking for information on medical practice software for a hospital. As you said in your reply, Please suggest me some good medical software service provider which is best in your knowledge.

Thanks,
Alberto.

ReplyQuote
(@drdave)
Admin Admin

Hello,

Thanks for your reply. Actually I am looking for information on medical practice software for a hospital. As you said in your reply, Please suggest me some good medical software service provider which is best in your knowledge.

Thanks,
Alberto.

Is this a hospital based in the US? Is it a multispecialty hospital? Is it an academic or government operated hospital? How large is the hospital?

ReplyQuote
(@alberto09)
Topic starter  

Is this a hospital based in the US? Is it a multispecialty hospital? Is it an academic or government operated hospital? How large is the hospital?

Hello DrAdmin,

It's my private 25 bed multi specialty hospital based in US. As I am looking for medical software information. I have found one company named .

Anyway, Thank you very much for your great support.
Alberto.

ReplyQuote
Share: