Notifications
Clear all

Im confident , but a little afraid?

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@Anonymous)
New Member Guest

Good evening everybody.I have been on here quite a few times.Im getting ready to start college,and If that goes well then I really wanna try to somehow take the MCAT and enter Med School.But it's like I Know medical school is tough.It's likeI dont feel smart enough.But I have been wanting to be a Doctor since I was like 6 years old or something.I dont wanna be anything else, and most people I know hate goin to the doctor and hospital,but i really like it.
Feeling like this is kind of weird because I know in my heart that if in dont make it as bein a Physician then it'll be because I failed or it was too much. I really need some advice. Thanx alot 😮 :-0

ReplyQuote
(@drdave)
Admin Admin

I removed my earlier comments - what I said must not have been clear.

Basically, medical school IS very hard, and not everyone has what it takes. If it is what you want to do, and you are capable of doing it, then things will go fine. If, however, for whatever reason, you don't have what it takes, there are plenty of options for people who like working in the healthcare field. I meant nothing specific to the original poster of the question. I know many people, though, who were disappointed when they finally realized they did NOT have what it took to get into medical school - I'm just trying to help people keep a realistic perspective of just how challenging it is - mentally, physically, and emotionally.

[ Edited by Admin on 2004/8/17 6:24 ]

ReplyQuote
Share: